Here’s Our To-Do List

For the last several weeks we have shared with you our to-do list for 2017. If you somehow missed it, here’s a quick overview:

  • Continue to add children to our 3rd home, and continue screening parents for our 4th
  • Significantly expand agricultural production to increase self-sustainability
  • Continue to develop Academia La Providencia as a beacon of hope for this generation and the next
  • Increase daily medical clinic services offered to the extended community of Aguas Del Padre
  • Continue to grow the ThinkOrphan podcast platform, and share with the world what we learn at La Providencia
  • Raise $250,000 to make it all happen

Take a minute to read through the list again. This to-do list really is an incredible testimony of the work that God has already done through your faithful and generous partnership over the years. And now we’re asking you to continue your partnership by giving a year-end gift to help meet our $250,000 goal for 2017.

Since the launch of our campaign, we have already raised $67,862, which puts us close to 30% of our goal. Will you help us raise the remaining 70% by giving a year-end gift today? We simply can’t do this work without you. Will you make a gift of $50, $100, or whatever you can afford to help us meet this goal?  Click here to make your donation now!

Thank you for your continued support and partnership.

With gratitude,

Paul Blackmon

Director of Strategic Development

Leave a Comment

Contact

Providence World

P.O. Box 50413

Nashville, TN 37205-0413

info@providenceworld.com

(888) 705-9958

Social